4 medium bananas
150g frozen blackberries
2tbsp smooth peanut butter
4-6 ice cream cones, (I love the ones that come pre-dipped in chocolate!)
4-6 chocolate flakes
· Chop the bananas up and place in a plastic sandwich/food bag. Seal the bag and place in a freezer for at least 2 hours or until the bananas have frozen hard.
· Place the bananas in a blender/smoothie maker/food processor with the frozen blackberries and peanut butter and blend until a smooth ice cream is formed.
· Transfer the mixture to a tub so you can keep it in the freezer until you’re ready to serve.
· Use an ice-cream scoop to fill the cones.
· Decorate with the sprinkles and chocolate flakes.
Extra tip: you could try doing this with chocolate spread and bananas too.